OctoPrint On Air #7
Topics in this episode which aired live on January 14th:
- Release of 1.3.0
- First release candidate for 1.3.1
- OctoPrint Patron Survey December 2016 & issue tracker cleanup
- Q&A session, among other things touching on
- Multicam support & why plugins help to keep things running
- Hardware controllers
- Why utilizing multiple cores is so tricky
- Supporting CNCs
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 17 Jan 2017