OctoPrint On Air #9
Topics in this episode which aired live on March 19th:
- Release of 1.3.2
- Ideas for improving the feedback process for release candidates
- First plans for what will go into 1.4.0
- Q&A session, among other things touching on
- Controlling your printer’s PSU
- OctoPrint’s version numbers and what they mean
- OctoPrint’s built-in virtual printer for testing and development
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 28 Mar 2017
- OctoPrint On Air