OctoPrint On Air #15
Topics in this episode which was recorded on March 17th:
- Work towards 1.3.7 & 1.4.0
- The new community forum is live!
- Q&A session, among other things touching on
- my refactoring and rewriting approach during development,
- granular permissions (incl. a demo of the new permission system to be released with 1.4.0),
- OctoPrint’s web framework
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
You can find all public past episodes in the OctoPrint On Air Playlist.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 29 Mar 2018
- OctoPrint On Air