OctoPrint On Air #32
Topics in this episode which was recorded on June 19th:
- Improvements on the plugin repository & built-in manager
- Work on 1.4.1 & 2.0.0
- A look at the current usage statistics
- Q&A on
- firmware attached filament sensors & OctoPrint
- serial.log and why it’s a bad idea to keep it enabled all the time
- gitmoji in OctoPrint’s commit logs
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
You can find all public past episodes in the OctoPrint On Air Playlist.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 25 Jun 2020
- OctoPrint On Air