OctoPrint On Air #34
Topics in this episode which was recorded on September 18th:
- Release of 1.4.1 and 1.4.2
- Python 3 upgrade script by Charlie Powell
- Slight changes to the versioning scheme
- A quick look at the usage stats
- Q&A touching among other things on
- The importance of upgrading to Python 3
- The new backup complete event in 1.5.0
- The schedule of the OctoPrint on Air live broadcasts
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
You can find all public past episodes in the OctoPrint On Air Playlist.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 24 Sep 2020
- OctoPrint On Air