OctoPrint On Air #40
Topics in this episode of OctoPrint On Air, which was recorded on July 21st:
- Work towards 1.7.0 and first RC plans
- Work on 2.0.0 and the new comm layer
- CustoPiZer, a new tool to customize Raspberry Pi images like OctoPi
- A quick look at the usage stats
- Some of my favourite 3rd party projects
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
You can find all public past episodes in the OctoPrint On Air Playlist.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 27 Jul 2021
- OctoPrint On Air