OctoPi Release Candidate 1.0.0rc2 needs testers!
Apart from now being built against the latest RaspberryPi OS version based on Debian Bullseye and of course shipping with the current stable OctoPrint version 1.8.1, 1.0.0rc2 also contains the following changes:
Changes in the image
- OctoPrint 1.8.1
- Version is 1.0.0, it seem like its about time
- Raspbery PI OS uses bullseye
- rpi.gpio-common has been added
- Fix webcamd daemon loop & handling of non-usb v4l2 devices #741 (@foosel)
- Add a network monitoring for wifi connections #729 (thanks @hawkeyexp)
- Delete octopi-network.txt
- picam-bullseye-fix #763 (Thanks @PowerWiesel)
If you’ve been waiting for a new OctoPi release, this is your chance to give the candidate a test drive and report any findings back in the ticket on the OctoPi repository so we can make sure the release is solid!
You can find the download links in the ticket.
Confused about the difference between OctoPi and OctoPrint? Read this!
- 04 Aug 2022