OctoPrint On Air #8
Topics in this episode which aired live on February 18th:
- Release of 1.3.1
- Work on 1.3.2
- What to do when encountering problems in OctoPrint
- Reducing the release rate to free up time for development again
- Q&A session, among other things touching on
- How to send print progress to the printer’s LCD
- Running multiple OctoPrint versions on the same machine
- Why support for non-serial printers like the UM3 is tricky
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 23 Feb 2017
- OctoPrint On Air