OctoPrint On Air #10
Topics in this episode which aired live on May 13th:
- First release candidate for 1.3.3
- Patreon survey results
- More fleshing out of the 1.4.0 roadmap & work on the new communication layer
- Q&A session, among other things touching on
- Securing your installation with basic authentication in haproxy
- What made me enter the world of 3d printing in the first place
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 24 May 2017
- OctoPrint On Air