OctoPrint On Air #13
Topics in this episode which was recorded on November 11th:
- Why there was such a huge gap between this and the last episode
- Release of 1.3.5
- Work toward 1.3.6 and 1.4.0
- Q&A session, among other things touching on
- how everyone can help with this project,
- and once again the comm layer
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 20 Nov 2017
- OctoPrint On Air