New release candidate: 1.3.7rc4
This fourth release candidate fixes three bugs (one in new functionality, the other two regressions) that were discovered and reported over the easter weekend in the 1.3.7 RCs:
- #2536 - Fix a wrong state tracking when starting an SD print through the controller, causing a disconnect due to a timeout.
- #2544 - Fix an exception when connecting to the raw websocket at
- #2546 - Fix the
PRINT_FAILEDevent getting triggered twice on print failure due to disconnect
If you are tracking the “Maintenance RC” release channel, you should soon get an update notification just like you are used to from stable releases.
If you want to help test this release candidate and aren’t yet tracking the “Maintenance RCs” release channel, you can find information on how to switch in this guide (also linked below).
If you are not interested in helping to test release candidates, just ignore this post, 1.3.7 stable will hit your instance via the usual way once it’s ready 😊
You can find the full changelog and release notes as usual on Github.
Please provide feedback on this RC. For general feedback you can use this ticket on the tracker. The information that everything works fine for you is also valuable feedback 😄 For bug reports please follow “How to file a bug report”.
Depending on how the feedback for this release candidate turns out, I’ll either look into releasing 1.3.7 or fix any observed regressions and push out a new release candidate ASAP.
- Ticket for general feedback
- Changelog and Release Notes
- How to use release channels to help test release candidates
- How to file a bug report
- Contribution Guidelines (also relevant for creating bug reports!)
- How to roll back to an earlier release (OctoPi)
- How to roll back to an earlier release (manual install)
- 04 Apr 2018