New release candidate: 1.3.9rc3
This third release candidate of the 1.3.9 release fixes two regressions and adds some resilience against specific
resend and timeout scenarios during an ongoing
job_on_hold lock (as used e.g. by Octolapse):
- #2677 (regression) - Fix a deadlock when
job_on_holdis utilized (causing issues at least with Octolapse)
- #2719 (regression) - Fix live print time estimation
- Fix resend and timeout handling during an active
You can find the full changelog and release notes as usual on Github.
If you are tracking the “Maintenance RC” release channel, you should soon get an update notification just like you are used to from stable releases.
If you want to help test this release candidate and aren’t yet tracking the “Maintenance RCs” release channel, you can find information on how to switch in this guide (also linked below).
If you are not interested in helping to test release candidates, just ignore this post, 1.3.9 stable will hit your instance via the usual way once reports indicate that it’s ready 😊
Please provide feedback on this RC. For general feedback you can use this ticket on the tracker. The information that everything works fine for you is also valuable feedback 😄 For bug reports please follow “How to file a bug report”.
Depending on how the feedback for this release candidate turns out, I’ll either look into releasing 1.3.9 or fix any observed regressions and push out a new release candidate ASAP.
- Ticket for general feedback
- Changelog and Release Notes
- How to use release channels to help test release candidates
- How to file a bug report
- Contribution Guidelines (also relevant for creating bug reports!)
- How to roll back to an earlier release (OctoPi)
- How to roll back to an earlier release (manual install)
- 16 Jul 2018