New release: 1.4.2
This is a hotfix release to fix three bugs in 1.4.1 that sadly only were reported after the release candidate phase for 1.4.1.
Due to that the changelog is very short and only consists of three bug fixes:
- #3674 - Fix a bug that prevents plugin installation via upload for plugins over 1MB in size.
- #3676 - Work around an issue in a third party dependency causing server startup to fail if there are files in the
watchedfolder and polling of the
watchedfolder is enabled. Also further hardening against similar issues interfering with server startup.
- #3678 - Fix a bug that prevents plugin installation via URL from servers that enclose the
filenameoption in the
Content-DispositionHTTP header in double quotes. Affected some plugins not hosted on Github.
Like every single release (and release candidate) of OctoPrint ever since early 2016 this was made possible only through your continued support of my work 💕
The heads-ups from 1.4.1 still apply, please read them carefully, they might impact you and how you use OctoPrint! Also see the Further Information and Links below for more information, where to find help and how to roll back.
Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this release and provided full, analyzable bug reports and pull requests, especially to Special thanks to everyone who contributed to this release and provided full, analyzable bug reports and pull requests, especially to @osubuu for their PR!
It may take up to 24h for your update notification to pop up, so don’t be alarmed if it doesn’t show up immediately after reading this. You can force the update however via Settings > Software Update > Advanced options > Force check for update.
If you get an error about “no suitable distribution” during update, please read this.
If you have any problems with your OctoPrint installation, please seek support on the community forum.
- Changelog and Release Notes
- Community forum
- Discord Server
- Contribution Guidelines (also relevant for creating bug reports!)
- How to file a bug report
- How to roll back to an earlier release (OctoPi)
- How to roll back to an earlier release (manual install)
- 06 Aug 2020