OctoPrint On Air #35
Topics in this episode which was recorded on October 30th:
- Work towards 1.5.0 and 2.0.0
- Enforcing Access Control
- GitHub starring on plugins.octoprint.org
- A quick look at the usage stats and where to find some exports
- Q&A touching among other things on
- what I would do differently were I to do a rewrite of OctoPrint
- whether I will build something like OctoDash right into OctoPrint
- how the comm layer is coming along
Full contents with jump marks available in the YouTube description.
You can find all public past episodes in the OctoPrint On Air Playlist.
OctoPrint On Air is a roughly monthly live broadcast done by me (Gina Häußge) for all Patrons on the Patreon campaign pledging at the $5 perk or above. Attendees can ask questions which will be answered on air and I also report what’s been going on in the background, what happened, what the current challenges are and what the near future holds, plus talk about whatever else might be interesting in the world of OctoPrint.
- 05 Nov 2020
- OctoPrint On Air